Date : Saturday, 9 July 2011
Sanctioned Hours: 0001 to 2200 HrsExpress buses will shift to these stations:
- Puduraya and Pekeliling bound express buses (except KL-Seremban route) will shift temporarily to Hentian Duta.
- Hentian Putra (PWTC) and KL-Seremban express buses will shift temporarily to Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (Bandar Tasik Selatan)Stage buses will stop at these rail stations:
- Titiwangsa – Buses from Jalan Semarak, Jalan Setapak/Genting Kelang, Jalan Ipoh, Jalan Kuching and Jalan Duta
- Dato Keramat – Buses from Jalan Ampang
- Maluri – Buses from Jalan Kg. Pandan, Jalan Cheras
- KL Sentral Monorail – Buses from Federal Highway (to use Jalan Bangsar – Jalan Travers – Jalan Tun Sambanthan) and buses from Jalan Damansara
Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD) in a statement gave notice on the last light rail transit and KL monorail stops that city bus and taxi passengers would be allowed to disembark at. (see graphic)
RapidKL meanwhile reassured that all LRT and Monorail will be in operation tomorrow, while waiting public authorities instruction. People should not spread info that RapidKL and KTM Komuter will be cancelled.
Perkhidmatan RapidKL beroperasi seperti biasa pada esok hari. Sila abaikan khabar angin